Some Secrets Behind Warren Buffett’s Investment Success-
On 2 May 2012, the class A share of Berkshire Hathaway was quoted at $ 121775. In 2011, the company’s total income was approximately $ 144 billion so there was Warren Buffett”s Investment Success. And it had a profit of $ 11 billion.
In this article, we will talk about the seventh largest company in the world, Warren Buffett’s Investment Success. Berkshire Hathaway Inc. It is an American multinational holding company, headquartered in Omaha, USA.
CEO of Berkshire Hathaway-
Warren Buffet is the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, and Baroness Magazine declared Berkshire as the world’s most respected company in 2007.
Here Buffett worked with his mind, from which Berkshire Hathaway Company emerged from the brink of bankruptcy and became a company.
Progressive childhood behind the Warren Buffett’s Investment-
From his childhood, he learned the lessons of hard work and frugality. From childhood, they started earning money. Go home and sell chingam, coca cola, and weekly magazines. In addition to selling newspapers, they also used to sell soda pop and many other businesses like Pinball Machine. His business had consistent earnings from him.
Warren Buffett’s first Investment-
The important thing is that at the age of 14, he only filed his first income tax return. The experience of the stock market was done in childhood. Buffett bought his first share at the age of 11. It was his first step in the stock market. At that time, who knew that it would later earn a lot of name in the market and would be considered as the greatest investor in the world.
Friends and people also get advice from them for investment-
When Warren Buffett was a disciple of the renowned Benjamin customer, he got the idea of making the valued investment in his mind. They had knowledge of the stock market and many people used to come to get advice from them.
As much as 4% of the profit was used, the buffets used to keep 25% of them as their fees. The partnership first started with friends, but later unfamiliar people started benefiting from this investment art.
Warren Buffett’s Investment Rules behind their success-
Textile company Berkshire Hathaway was founded in 1839; Warren Buffet bought it in 1962.
- They say, “I never try to earn money in the stock market. I assume any stock that the stock market will be closed the next day and will not open for 5 years. It was only found.
- Warren Buffett thinks about 10 years, but not 10 minutes, when buying shares. They focus on far-reaching consequences rather than instantaneous benefits.
- It is not possible to reach the peak of hard work. This thing applies not only to Warren Buffett but to everyone. Once someone asked him “how he became so successful”. His answer on this was “We read thousands of annual reports every year”. Meaning an average of 100 pages of an annual report.
- Buffett has said that “Never invest in a business that you can not understand”.
- They do not invest in various companies unless they have accurate estimates.
- One of their rules is very important for all the investors, whom I would like to mention. The first rule is – Never lose money. The second is the rule – never forget the rule.
- Buffet believes in the scope of security, which is the original mansion of Benjamin Graham.
- Buffett says, “If a company is doing a good job, then its stock will eventually grow.”
If you like this article please comment and share……..