Some Facts Related to Healthy lifestyle
(1) In India, TB medicines worth eight crore rupees are fed to such patients every year. Those who actually do not happen.
(3) Five Lakh new cancer patients are detected each year in India. About 3 Lakh deaths from cancer occur every year in the country.
(3) According to the World Health Organization, the number of AIDS-carrying AIDS-bearing diseases will increase 5 times by 2000, and around five million new patients will be created between 2020 and 2030.
(4) In India, Maharashtra has the highest number of patients with the AIDS virus. It is followed by Delhi, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, and Gujarat.
(5) During the entire life span, our maximum physical loss is between twenty-five to thirty-five years of age.
(6) If a person is given ‘brown sugar’ only 3 times, then he becomes a vicious drug addict and considers it better to die without being drunk.
(7) According to the survey conducted by Banaras Hindu University, most of the people who start taking drugs are either friends or neighbors.
(8) France is the country in which the most sleeping pills are consumed in all of Europe.
(9) Every year the highest number of suicides in the world occur in Denmark.
(10) The number of people over 100 years of age in Vietnam is more than any other country in the world. There are 3032 such people, the maximum age of which is the age of 132 years.